Support the activities of the femfestival with a donation to help disseminate women’s music and promote the work of women composers. Every contribution, however small, will be useful.
You can support Amat by accessing the Art Bonus and get more tax benefits with a tax credit of 40% of the amount of your donation.
Deadline for entries August 31
All the information can be found in the notice. For any questions please contact Femfestival staff directly at: email@example.com
Fill out the form below and attend the femfestival
International Composers Competition
Amat Hub Competition with Audience Award
Online and offline activities
1) Ingrid Stölzel – Mondspiel
In a Tie
2) Bracha Bdil – Heterophonia
2) Akari Komura – Glistening Ray (kintsugi)
1) Shibert Larisa – The space
2) Maeng Sara – Cosmos
In a Tie
3) Mozhgan Chahian – Hoordokht
3) Yue Song – Who would have the courage to carry such a heavy past with us?
1) Hsu Chia-yu – EC Sketches
2) Arditto Cecilia – A propos of measuring a mobil
3) Gambelli Francesca – In this short life
Premio Speciale Orchestra (for the piece that the orchestra found most interesting, both technically and expressively): Mozhgan Chahian.
mezzo-soprano, choir conductor, composer of choral music
composer, pianist, orchestra and choir conductor, teacher at the L. Cherubini Conservatory in Florence
composer, pianist, teacher at the L. Cherubini Conservatory in Florence.
soprano, teacher at the Accademia Musicale di Firenze