Amatlab.com collects some Personal Data of its Users
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Mailing list or newsletter and Contact form
Personal data: last name; email; first name
Access to accounts on third-party services
Access to Facebook account
Permissions: Access to activities
Heat mapping and session recording
Traffic optimisation and distribution
Platform and hosting services
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Personalised Facebook audiences
Personal Data: Cookie; email
Personal Data: Cookie; Usage Data
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Facebook Like button and social widgets , Twitter Tweet button and social widgets, LinkedIn button and social widgets and Google+ +1 button and social widgets
Personal data: Cookie; Usage data
Managing contacts and sending messages
Personal data: surname; email; first name
Personal data: Cookie; Usage data
Google Analytics, WordPress Stat, Facebook Ads Conversion Monitoring (Facebook pixel) and Hotjar Form Analysis & Conversion Funnels
Personal data: Cookies; Usage data
Facebook Analytics for Apps
Displaying content from external platforms
Saving and managing backups
Backup to Google Drive
AMAT, Academy of music, art and theatre
Strada Massetana-Romana 50/A, 53100 Siena SI, Italy (Legal Seat)
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either autonomously or through third parties, are: email; name; surname; Cookies; Usage Data; various types of Data; unique identifiers of devices for advertising. Data communicated during the use of the service. Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In the cases in which this Application indicates certain Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts on which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
- However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
In case of higher protection, the User is entitled to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data.
In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Period of retention
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data collection
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, to comply with legal obligations, to respond to requests or enforcement actions, to protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), to identify any fraudulent or malicious activities, and for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with online survey platforms, Displaying content from external platforms, Platform and hosting services, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Content commenting, Heat mapping and session recording, Management of data collection and online surveys, Access to accounts on third-party services, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Traffic optimization and distribution.
Facebook permissions required by this application
This Application may require certain Facebook permissions that allow it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
The required permissions are as follows:
The basic information of the user registered on Facebook which normally includes the following Data: id, name, image, gender and language and in some cases the Facebook “Friends”. If the User has made additional Data publicly available, this will be available.
Access to activities
Provides access to the User’s list of activities.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In the case of superior protection, the User may exercise all the rights set out below. In all other cases, the User may contact the Controller to find out which rights apply in his/her case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his or her Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than to preserve them.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the processing is carried out by a Data Controller established in the EU; or relates to Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is for the purpose of offering goods or services against payment or free of charge to such Users; or concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Controller to monitor the behaviour of such Users to the extent that such behaviour takes place within the EU.
Further information on treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of such proceedings in order to defend the User against abuses in the use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files recording interactions that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including by third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the name of the user, the date and time of the request, the date and time of the response, the date and time of the request. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Data Processor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be understood to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools consisting of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology – e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User’s device.